Double glazing involves using two glass panes for doors and windows. It’s a popular trend these days as it helps in keeping buildings warmer, safer and quieter. Installing double glazed windows is not just trendy but highly efficient too.
Here we have listed certain benefits of double glazed windows which makes them preferable –
Heat Insulation - Installing double glazed windows ensure minimum heat loss during winters. These energy efficient windows helps in maximizing comfort and minimizing electricity bills. Who wouldn’t want a warmer house or office at significantly lower costs!
Cooler Summers – This looks like a win-win situation for the end user as he not only gets warmer winters, but also cooler summers. Just the way they keep heat trapped in winters, double glazed windows retain the cool air in summers. This means, reduced power bills without compromising on your comfort.
Higher Security - You are safer with laminated or toughened double glazed windows as it is not easy to break them. They allow you to stay connected with the world outside without the need to compromise your security.
Less Noise - Give your ears some silence and your mind some peace with these wonderful windows. If you live on a busy street with lots of traffic, please do yourself a favour and get double glazed windows installed. You will surely add to the quality of your life and give your mind the silence it craves after an extensive day of work.
Enjoy The View - So you’ve got great drapes, a beautiful carpet and glamorous furniture but, single glazed windows. In only a matter of time, you will start to notice the effect of the sun’s UV rays on your décor. You will have to keep the blinds down all day and miss out the breath-taking outside view. However, a smart decision of swapping single glazed windows with double glazed ones, gives you freedom to enjoy both the view and the sunlight!
Higher Resale - Escalate the resale value of your house with double glazed windows. Your house stands at a higher chance of grabbing a potential purchaser’s interest as the windows provide the added advantage of efficient power consumption as well as higher security.
We, at Triple Crown Glass & Mirror, provide various window services in Killeen, TX. For more information visit 3901 E. Stan Schlueter Loop, Suite 102, Killeen, Texas 76542 or call at (254) 304 – 6112.
The décor of your home enunciates much about your choices and personality, so it needs to be on point. Adding customized mirrors to the place can help you to redefine it and create an ever lasting impression.
Customized mirrors are not only functional but can also accentuate the overall look of the place. If you are planning to revamp your house, here we have listed some common mirror options that you can consider.
- Mirrored Walls – You can consider adorning a wall with a full size mirror. Add an artistic tinge into your living room or hallway by getting these statement mirrors installed.
- Bedroom Mirrors – Full length bedroom mirrors are not only functional but can also serve as the focal point of your room.
- Mirrors In The Kitchen – Yes, you read it right. Add mirror backsplash that allows in more light and makes your little kitchen look more spacious.
- Bathroom Mirrors – Every bathroom needs a creatively designed mirror.
- Work-Out Rooms – They allow you to look at yourself and check whether you are doing it the right way.
- Right Into Your Closet – Get a better look of your wardrobe with the customized mirror setting.
- Framed Mirrors –Select an elegant and beautiful frame that suits the décor. There are a lot many options to choose from. Literally, these mirrors are made to impress!!
- Mirror Tabletops – Use customized mirror tabletops for your coffee tables.
Tips To Consider While Buying A Custom Mirror –
- Where To Install – Before actually buying a custom mirror, select the room in which you wish to install it.
- Choose The Shape – Whether you would want it to be rectangular, square, oval or of any other possible shape.
- Dimensions – Calculate what dimensions of the mirror would fit into that room perfectly.
- Suitability – Select a frame that matches with décor of the room.
Benefits Of Installing A Custom Mirror –
- Elegantly designed custom mirrors can creatively decorate your room by adding to its aesthetic value. They make the room look more welcoming.
- Custom mirror can significantly help in improving a room’s lightening.
You can get them customized into different shapes and sizes as per your wish.
- Strategically placed mirrors can make your room look more spacious by creating a space illusion.
- They are affordable and cost effective. Completely worth the investment!
- Custom mirrors are intricately designed mirrors by the craftsmen.
We, at Triple Crown Glass & Mirror, offer complete custom mirror services in Killeen, TX. For more information visit 3901 E. Stan Schlueter Loop, Suite 102, Killeen, Texas 76542 or call at (254) 304 – 6112.
Storefront glass does not have to just look appealing but also adhere to the code compliance and building safety regulations. Over the years, numerous trends have emerged as far as storefront glass is concerned. Whatever the style be, a storefront glass needs to offer durability and resilience. Energy efficiency is another major aspect that needs to be taken care of while installing storefront glass.
The storefront glass systems comprise of a frame, sealants and fasteners. It is crucial to get the latest technology in storefront glass for your commercial or business requirements. Pay attention to individual parts and ensure your storefront glass meets the present industry standards.
Some of the latest trends in storefront glass have been explained in detail below:
- Tinted Glass: Double glazed storefront glass combined with tinting offers a high level of energy efficiency. Window tinting is a special requirement for certain businesses such as medical facilities because they need privacy. Not only this, tinting also offers benefits to a production center as it decreases visual distraction and the employees can focus more on their work. On the other hand, retail outlets require visibility and therefore lighter tinting in storefront glass is a viable option for them.
- Glazing: An important factor to consider in earthquake prone areas is glazing in storefront glass. Glazing is essential because it reduces the risk of breakage and prevents glass pieces from falling haphazardly. According to law, tempered and laminated glass is also mandatory near a pedestrian or walkway. There are multiple options in glazing such as fired finish or thin film lamination on architectural glass.
- Stained Glass: Although stained glass is generally used in churches, a lot of businesses also have this requirement. For instance, restaurants and nightclubs use stained storefront glass to evoke a celebratory ambience. Storefront glass in this category can be chosen from a variety of patterns and colors available in the market nowadays. Get in touch with a commercial glass installation company to give you the best options in this category of storefront glass.
- Aluminum Frames: In order to offer maximum energy efficiency, the storefront glasses nowadays come equipped with aluminum frames. These frames provide a higher level of insulation and are cost-efficient as well. They also reduce the heat conduction between panes and are useful for the global environment. The latest seals and sealants can be used along the aluminum storefront frames for increased safety and structural sturdiness.
- Fenestration: In this type of storefront, the glass is arranged on different heights within a building. This type of glass arrangement not only makes the building look appealing but also maintains structural integrity. Fenestration is a cost-effective construction option wherein you can use more glass without compromising on strength and support.
For glass installation services for your commercial property in Belton, TX, contact Triple Crown Glass & Mirror. You can call us at (254) 931 – 7961.