Storefront glass does not have to just look appealing but also adhere to the code compliance and building safety regulations. Over the years, numerous trends have emerged as far as storefront glass is concerned. Whatever the style be, a storefront glass needs to offer durability and resilience. Energy efficiency is another major aspect that needs to be taken care of while installing storefront glass.
The storefront glass systems comprise of a frame, sealants and fasteners. It is crucial to get the latest technology in storefront glass for your commercial or business requirements. Pay attention to individual parts and ensure your storefront glass meets the present industry standards.
Some of the latest trends in storefront glass have been explained in detail below:
- Tinted Glass: Double glazed storefront glass combined with tinting offers a high level of energy efficiency. Window tinting is a special requirement for certain businesses such as medical facilities because they need privacy. Not only this, tinting also offers benefits to a production center as it decreases visual distraction and the employees can focus more on their work. On the other hand, retail outlets require visibility and therefore lighter tinting in storefront glass is a viable option for them.
- Glazing: An important factor to consider in earthquake prone areas is glazing in storefront glass. Glazing is essential because it reduces the risk of breakage and prevents glass pieces from falling haphazardly. According to law, tempered and laminated glass is also mandatory near a pedestrian or walkway. There are multiple options in glazing such as fired finish or thin film lamination on architectural glass.
- Stained Glass: Although stained glass is generally used in churches, a lot of businesses also have this requirement. For instance, restaurants and nightclubs use stained storefront glass to evoke a celebratory ambience. Storefront glass in this category can be chosen from a variety of patterns and colors available in the market nowadays. Get in touch with a commercial glass installation company to give you the best options in this category of storefront glass.
- Aluminum Frames: In order to offer maximum energy efficiency, the storefront glasses nowadays come equipped with aluminum frames. These frames provide a higher level of insulation and are cost-efficient as well. They also reduce the heat conduction between panes and are useful for the global environment. The latest seals and sealants can be used along the aluminum storefront frames for increased safety and structural sturdiness.
- Fenestration: In this type of storefront, the glass is arranged on different heights within a building. This type of glass arrangement not only makes the building look appealing but also maintains structural integrity. Fenestration is a cost-effective construction option wherein you can use more glass without compromising on strength and support.
For glass installation services for your commercial property in Belton, TX, contact Triple Crown Glass & Mirror. You can call us at (254) 931 – 7961.
A shower enclosure can become the focal point in a bathroom if you choose the right style and design. Having a shower enclosure in the bathroom not only improves functionality but also enhances the overall look. Nowadays, a myriad options of shower enclosures are available in the market. You can take your pick from frameless shower enclosures or the framed ones, depending on what you prefer.
The different types of shower enclosures are:
- Sliding Enclosure: This type of shower enclosure works best when you are short on space and do not have room for a swinging door. A sliding glass door will not only save space but also accentuate the appearance of your bathroom. You can easily customize the sliding glass door according to your requirements. For those looking to have an enclosure on a small budget, a partially frameless sliding door is the best bet.
- Frameless Glass Shower Enclosure: One of the most flexible options, a frameless glass shower enclosure looks contemporary and lends a sleek touch to any bathroom. The glass looks elegant and is a great way to showcase your bathroom. Not only this, a frameless glass shower enclosure is extremely easy to maintain as well. You can also opt for baked glass shower enclosure that does not let foam or water spots settle on it.
- Framed Enclosure: Framed enclosures are a very good choice if you are looking for something stylish and low on cost. The latest varieties in framed enclosures include the ones with chrome finishing. On the other hand, a rubbed-bronze frame works best if you are looking for something traditional for your shower enclosure.
- Glass block Shower Enclosure: Glass block shower enclosures consist of textured patterns on the blocks that give a sparkling look to the bathroom. Installing a glass block shower enclosure also ensures that you do not have to get a door. Choose from a multitude of designs, colors and block styles.
- Aluminum And Glass Shower Enclosure: In this type of shower enclosure, the glass panels are fitted into an aluminum frame to provide a varied feel in the bathroom. The size of the glass panels can be the same as that of the tiles in your bathroom. This will spruce up your shower area and make it look appealing.
- Textured Glass Enclosure: Glass with texture is becoming very popular nowadays when it comes to shower enclosures. The beautiful textures provide privacy and also create the ambience of a spa. Another advantage of textured glass is that it makes the bathroom appear larger while providing the requisite privacy.
For shower enclosures for your Killeen, TX based home, contact Triple Crown Glass & Mirror. We can be reached at (254) 304 – 6112.
Custom glass décor can uplift the interiors of your home and make it look attractive. Glass is a functional and flexible material that can be used in different forms throughout the house. You can get customized pieces according to your preference and home style requirements. There are a wide variety of options ranging from glass shelves to colored glass, tabletops and French doors, the list is endless.
Nowadays, the customized glass products come equipped with an added feature known as Low-E or low-emissivity. This ensures that your expensive furniture is protected from damaging UV rays coming from the sunlight.
Below is a list of some interesting custom glass décor ideas for your home:
- Glass Walls: Although a glass wall won’t offer the same level of privacy as a normal wall, it will serve other purposes. For instance, a glass wall is best for small homes with lots of rooms divided into different compartments. A glass wall can open up the small house and make it feel less congested. Also, a glass wall works best in an open-concept floor plan as it provides the feel of open space. Another added benefit of a glass wall is that it allows the entry of more light and can make your home look bright and airy.
- Glass Accents: One of the easiest and less expensive ways of adding customized glass décor in your home is to have glass accent pieces. For instance, you can have simple mirrors on your walls and a few glass vases with fresh colorful flowers on tabletops. You can even consider adding a stained glass lamp for visual drama. Even a glass chandelier can be used if you have the space and budget.
- Patio & French Doors: Go in for decorative glass with matching side window panes or double-pane windows with blinds to add glass in your home décor. You can take your pick from energy-efficient and all-weather glass for added durability. Patio and French doors in glass can not only keep your home insulated but also allow in more light. This is particularly beneficial in case you don’t have too many windows in your room.
- Glass Furniture: Have customized glass furniture in your home in accordance with the interior designing. Keep it subtle so that the glass furniture looks pleasing to the eyes and does not blind other furniture items in the room. You can choose from a wide variety of glass furniture such as coffee tables, end tables and dining tables. You can also have glass shelves or cabinets with glass doors. Glass furniture can either be in contemporary style or antique style depending on what you like and the budget at hand.
For efficient glass services in Belton, TX, contact Triple Crown Glass & Mirror. We specialize in installing glass in residential as well as commercial properties. To know more, call us at (254) 931 – 7961.