Storefront glass does not have to just look appealing but also adhere to the code compliance and building safety regulations. Over the years, numerous trends have emerged as far as storefront glass is concerned. Whatever the style be, a storefront glass needs to offer durability and resilience. Energy efficiency is another major aspect that needs to be taken care of while installing storefront glass.
The storefront glass systems comprise of a frame, sealants and fasteners. It is crucial to get the latest technology in storefront glass for your commercial or business requirements. Pay attention to individual parts and ensure your storefront glass meets the present industry standards.
Some of the latest trends in storefront glass have been explained in detail below:
- Tinted Glass: Double glazed storefront glass combined with tinting offers a high level of energy efficiency. Window tinting is a special requirement for certain businesses such as medical facilities because they need privacy. Not only this, tinting also offers benefits to a production center as it decreases visual distraction and the employees can focus more on their work. On the other hand, retail outlets require visibility and therefore lighter tinting in storefront glass is a viable option for them.
- Glazing: An important factor to consider in earthquake prone areas is glazing in storefront glass. Glazing is essential because it reduces the risk of breakage and prevents glass pieces from falling haphazardly. According to law, tempered and laminated glass is also mandatory near a pedestrian or walkway. There are multiple options in glazing such as fired finish or thin film lamination on architectural glass.
- Stained Glass: Although stained glass is generally used in churches, a lot of businesses also have this requirement. For instance, restaurants and nightclubs use stained storefront glass to evoke a celebratory ambience. Storefront glass in this category can be chosen from a variety of patterns and colors available in the market nowadays. Get in touch with a commercial glass installation company to give you the best options in this category of storefront glass.
- Aluminum Frames: In order to offer maximum energy efficiency, the storefront glasses nowadays come equipped with aluminum frames. These frames provide a higher level of insulation and are cost-efficient as well. They also reduce the heat conduction between panes and are useful for the global environment. The latest seals and sealants can be used along the aluminum storefront frames for increased safety and structural sturdiness.
- Fenestration: In this type of storefront, the glass is arranged on different heights within a building. This type of glass arrangement not only makes the building look appealing but also maintains structural integrity. Fenestration is a cost-effective construction option wherein you can use more glass without compromising on strength and support.
For glass installation services for your commercial property in Belton, TX, contact Triple Crown Glass & Mirror. You can call us at (254) 931 – 7961.