A shower enclosure is an important point of attraction in the bathroom. Therefore, always opt for a shower enclosure that enhances your bathroom and is in consonance with your style. With a huge variety of materials and styles available, it can be a bit confusing to decide which shower enclosure will look best in your bathroom.
Below is a list of certain stylish options for shower enclosures to choose from:
- Frameless glass shower enclosure: These types of shower enclosures are popular because of their modern and sleek designing. Frameless enclosures give graceful and classy look to the bathroom. With very less maintenance, you can definitely show off your bathroom with this shower enclosure.
- Tub enclosure: You can have fun options in shower enclosures even if you have a tub. Use tempered hinged glass that is durable and does not get damaged. You can even opt for frosted look on the tempered glass or have a combination of frosted and clear glass. This will not only lend some privacy but also look creative and stylish.
- Aluminum glass shower enclosure: Glass panels set in aluminum frames are a unique option when it comes to choosing glass shower enclosures. The combination of metal and glass provides the shower enclosure with a varied appeal. You have the freedom to go in for a shower enclosure that has glass fitted in a single frame or multiple small frames to match the look of tiles in your bathroom.
- Sliding enclosure: If you are short on space and cannot have a swinging door in your shower enclosure, choose the stylish sliding enclosure. Sliding doors are flexible and can be easily adjusted according to the space at hand. You can comfortably display your shower while still having ample space for other bathroom fixtures and accessories. A frameless sliding door is a good option for those looking for a sliding door within their budget.
- Textured glass enclosure: These will lend just the perfect amount of privacy and style to your beautiful bathroom. The beautiful textures on the glass provide the effect of a spa when water falls on them. Not only this, your bathroom will also appear more spacious than it actually is.
- Glass block shower enclosure: If you don’t want to have a door, it is best to opt for a glass block shower enclosure. With textured patterns on the blocks, a glass block shower enclosure looks very attractive. Glass block surrounds are versatile and lend a neat and clean look to your bathroom. You can choose from a variety of block styles and colors available in the market.
Consult the shower enclosure specialists at Triple Crown Glass & Mirror to know the most suitable options for your bathroom. We can be contacted at (254) 931-7961.