A shower enclosure can become the focal point in a bathroom if you choose the right style and design. Having a shower enclosure in the bathroom not only improves functionality but also enhances the overall look. Nowadays, a myriad options of shower enclosures are available in the market. You can take your pick from frameless shower enclosures or the framed ones, depending on what you prefer.
The different types of shower enclosures are:
- Sliding Enclosure: This type of shower enclosure works best when you are short on space and do not have room for a swinging door. A sliding glass door will not only save space but also accentuate the appearance of your bathroom. You can easily customize the sliding glass door according to your requirements. For those looking to have an enclosure on a small budget, a partially frameless sliding door is the best bet.
- Frameless Glass Shower Enclosure: One of the most flexible options, a frameless glass shower enclosure looks contemporary and lends a sleek touch to any bathroom. The glass looks elegant and is a great way to showcase your bathroom. Not only this, a frameless glass shower enclosure is extremely easy to maintain as well. You can also opt for baked glass shower enclosure that does not let foam or water spots settle on it.
- Framed Enclosure: Framed enclosures are a very good choice if you are looking for something stylish and low on cost. The latest varieties in framed enclosures include the ones with chrome finishing. On the other hand, a rubbed-bronze frame works best if you are looking for something traditional for your shower enclosure.
- Glass block Shower Enclosure: Glass block shower enclosures consist of textured patterns on the blocks that give a sparkling look to the bathroom. Installing a glass block shower enclosure also ensures that you do not have to get a door. Choose from a multitude of designs, colors and block styles.
- Aluminum And Glass Shower Enclosure: In this type of shower enclosure, the glass panels are fitted into an aluminum frame to provide a varied feel in the bathroom. The size of the glass panels can be the same as that of the tiles in your bathroom. This will spruce up your shower area and make it look appealing.
- Textured Glass Enclosure: Glass with texture is becoming very popular nowadays when it comes to shower enclosures. The beautiful textures provide privacy and also create the ambience of a spa. Another advantage of textured glass is that it makes the bathroom appear larger while providing the requisite privacy.
For shower enclosures for your Killeen, TX based home, contact Triple Crown Glass & Mirror. We can be reached at (254) 304 – 6112.